We live in Wisconsin, and a little cold and some ice never stopped anyone around these parts from catching some giant fish!
So we are back with our 2nd tournament and our first Ice Fishing Tournament!
For those who didn’t participate in our September tournament this is how it will work again:
- Everyone is welcome to join!
- Registration is Free
- Fish all month of February
- Fish all Wisconsin lakes and rivers
- Submit your fish via Social Media // Email // Texts
- Make sure you follow the guidelines in the rulebook (Tournament Sticker must be present in submitted photo)
- 5 Possible categories for prizes for the LONGEST fish
- Multi-Category (Grand Prize)
- A 2-person Eskimo Ice Shelter
- Grand Prize was provided by Ardisam
- Awards Ceremony will be on March 10th @ 3pm // Red Cedar Church
Register Now, invite your friends and prove you are the most skilled ice-fisherman around!